£45 - £55,000 OTE
Remote or Shoreditch, London
The Square is a smart platform that empowers companies to manage their contractor workforce super easily and help then make informed, data driven decisions.
Since our launch in 2017 we’ve become one of the fastest growing networks of construction professionals and organisations in the UK. We have thousands of companies and tens of thousands of professionals using The Square.
We are a growing team of self motivated, fast thinking (and acting) doers. We have backgrounds from the world of tech, marketing and construction and from different parts of the world.
OUR CULTURE (WE KNOW IT’S IMPORTANT)...
We know culture is not what we say it is - it is the manifestation of our collective beliefs and actions. We don’t want to force a culture on anyone, in fact it’s the differences in people that creates an awesome culture. We celebrate that. That said, we like to believe our founding values and principles are shared. Be friendly, fun, fast and collaborative, be entrepreneurial, be trusted and never stop innovating.
To check out more about The Square visit our website here and you can also find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
What we look for
We're looking for an ambitious and hungry Sales Development Representative to come and help acquire new companies that want to outsource their payroll through CIS, PAYE, Umbrella or Bureau.
The right candidate will have experience working in a sales or client management capacity in a payroll business. They will have a good understanding of the payroll product landscape and the legislation around outsourced payroll. Most importantly they will have good connections with construction companies or agencies that currently outsource their payroll and have the can do attitude to do what it takes to identify, engage and close contracts.
The role will also include:
- Generating qualified leads through a mix of data sources, existing relationships, The Square data, professional networks, contacts and other non specified sources.
- Qualify these leads and generate meetings by any means necessary - tracking all interactions through The Square CRM systems and Database.
- Attend new business meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Work with The Square internal teams to develop and execute effective sales material and marketing initiatives to support and close new clients.
- Attend (either in person or via video conference) weekly status meetings where you will report regularly, clearly and efficiently on sales pipeline.
- Share any learnings or feedback with internal teams - sales, marketing, product.
- Make strategic or operational suggestions to improve the payroll or sales process to make it more efficient, effective and scalable.
In return you'll be joining an ambitious, exciting, award winning, fast growing tech business. We have a small but smart team - we work hard and play hard.
We have cool offices in the city (near Old St) however we work flexibly. We're outcome focussed so not clock watching however we believe communication is key so utilise video calls regularly to keep everyone in the loop.
In addition to a competitive salary you'll be able to earn commission on any sales and repeat sales acquired.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious, hungry, sales animal to come join our team. Get in touch to find out more and to meet the team.
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Get in touch if you’d like to know more. Call us on 020 3868 6303 or click the 'Apply' button above.