Ground workers needed for a project in Tunbridge Wells work will consist of working on drainage (not deep), putting in levels, concreting, laying foundations, concrete slabs, Kerbing & Flagging (laying kerbs and flagstones).
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Reviewing enquiry documentation to fully determine and understand the conditions set out
- All round ground workers
- External works Slabs, Kerbs , Edgings
- Pile caps and ground beams
- Able to Bank and work with 360 Machines and Dumpers
- An industry applicable qualification
- CSCS Cards holder Only
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work as part of a team yet willing to work independently
- 2–5 Year ’s Experience needed
Please register on The Square for more details and to apply.