Experienced site engineer with proven track record on groundworks projects. Able to read and interpolate structural/architectural drawings. Able to establish site control and set out using Leica/Sokkia instrumentation. EXCELLENT RATES AND LONG TERM WORK.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architects drawings.
- Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
- Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, backfill of drainage etc.
- Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad and Adobe pdf packages.
- Able to direct and mentor junior engineer / chainman.
- Able to carry out take-off of quantities for site ordering
- Able to read and understand RC drawings, and experienced in standard rebar call-off procedure/methods.
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Foreman and Site/Project - Manager.
- Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
- An excellent communicator
- At least 3 years relevant site engineer experience in a groundworks setting
Please register on The Square for more details and to apply.